updated September 24, 2021
1. General Provisions
We (the Operator) care about your privacy, so take a few minutes to read our Policy and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
1.2. The operator in the understanding of the current legislation of the Russian Federation in terms of personal data protection is:
1.3. Within the framework of this Policy, the following terms and their definitions are used:
Website - a website with the domain name “shopomio.online”.
Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Services - a website with the domain name “shopomio.online” and a web application for aggregating goods “ShopoMio”.
Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person.
The subject of personal data is a designated or specific natural person.
1.4. This Policy applies to any interactions between the Operator and users regarding the processing of personal data when using the Services.
1.5. As part of the processing of personal data of data subjects of the Services, the Operator undertakes:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- provide the subject of personal data with the information provided for by paragraph 3 of Article 17 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ, in cases where personal data was not obtained from the subject of personal data;
- ensure the recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction of personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- take measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the protection of personal data;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to the document defining its policy in relation to the processing of personal data, to information on the implemented requirements for the protection of personal data;
- exercise the rights of subjects of personal data within the limits provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- perform other mandatory actions provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.6. In accordance with this Policy, personal data subjects have the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- the right to clarify your personal data;
- the right to receive information about the processing of personal data;
- the right to appeal against actions (omissions) of the Operator;
- the right to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and (or) compensation for moral damage in court;
- the right to block and / or destroy your personal data.
1.7. To exercise the rights of the subject of personal data specified in clause 1.6. of this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
2. Sources of obtaining personal data and purposes
2.1. Personal data can be collected both directly and indirectly.
2.2. Direct collection of personal data is carried out when you voluntarily and independently provide your personal data (for example, when registering an account on the Services).
2.3. The indirect collection of personal data may be carried out automatically when you use the Services, as happens, for example, with cookies.
2.4. The operator collects the following personal data for the purposes provided for in this Policy:
- email address, password;
- products (including favorites), delivery address, gender;
- history of technical interaction with the Services, information about your device and browser;
- interaction with technical support (for example, your messages).
2.5. The operator collects the specified personal data for the following purposes:
- to use the functionality of the Services by personal data subjects;
- to personalize offers within the Services and inform about discounts and offers in the Services;
- to improve the Services;
- to respond to requests from subjects of personal data;
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
3.1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is a set of legal acts, in pursuance of which and in accordance with which the operator processes personal data.
3.2. The main legal basis for the processing of personal data of subjects of personal data in accordance with this Policy is a legal agreement in the form of our User Agreement, concluded between the Operator and the subject of personal data.
3.3. In cases where the processing of personal data of subjects of personal data will have to take place on the basis of the consent of the subject of personal data, the Operator undertakes to take such consent of the subject of personal data.
3.4. Clients and counterparties of the Operator (individuals) act as subjects of personal data within the framework of the processing of personal data provided for in this Policy.
4. The procedure and conditions for the processing of personal data
4.1. In case of anonymization of your personal data, the Operator can use them for any other purposes.
4.2. The operator does not use automated decision-making tools (including profiling) as part of the processing of personal data. Automated decision-making tools primarily include those systems that, having processed your personal data, can make any decision with respect to you that has potential legal consequences, without human intervention.
4.3. Personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation will be stored on the territory of the Russian Federation, taking into account the requirements of Russian legislation in terms of localization of personal data information systems.
4.4. The Operator's employees also comply with all organizational, legal and technical measures necessary and available to us to protect your personal data. Users of the Services are also responsible, within their capabilities, for the accuracy of the provided credentials, the safety of passwords and other information necessary for authorization, and their protection from access by third parties.
4.5. Any personal data collected and processed under this Policy is subject to adequate protection until the following moments:
(1) when you give us your consent to disclose them;
(2) anonymization of such personal data;
(3) until the information is disclosed in accordance with applicable law.
4.6. If it is necessary to interact with third parties in order to achieve the goals of personal data processing, the Operator will conclude contracts for the processing of personal data.
4.7. In the case of cross-border transfer of personal data of data subjects, in addition to the requirements for the localization of information systems of personal data, all additional measures to protect the personal data of personal data subjects will be observed.
4.8. The operator has the right to transfer personal data to the bodies of inquiry and investigation, other authorized bodies on the grounds provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.9. The conditions for terminating the processing of personal data by the Operator include:
- achieving the goals of processing personal data;
- expiration of the consent of the personal data subject;
- withdrawal of the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data;
- identification of illegal processing of personal data.
5. Final provisions
5.1. This Policy may be supplemented and (or) changed at any time during the operation of the Services. In this case, an information article will be posted on the Services in the form of a notification on the relevant topic with the posting of a new version of the Policy and the date of its adoption.
5.2. The Policy is an agreement between us and the User regarding the use of the Services, any other pre-existing written or oral agreements or understandings regarding such use are hereby canceled.
5.3. If any condition of the Policy is invalid or unenforceable, the other conditions remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
5.4. Failure to force you to strictly comply with the Policy cannot be construed as our waiver of any provision or any right of the Policy.